Sunday, September 16, 2007

quize1 & check/cheques

SEPT. 14/07 ;
WE GOT TO DO OUR QUIZE -_-" . ITS ABOUT PERCENT, FRACTIONS, AND DECIMALS. ONLY 1 PAGE LONG SOO ITS PRETTY EASY. THERES ALSO BONUS QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM PRETTY CONFUSING BUT YEAH ... WE ALSO DID THE CHECKS/CHEQUES. ITS SOMETHING ABOUT WITHDRAWING AND DEPOSITING CHECKS, I FORGOT ... IF YOU WERE THERE THEN YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. WE ALSO TOOK NOTES ABOUT HOW WE DID IT. AND THATS ABOUT IT, THAT WE DID THAT DAY SOO YEAH ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Laarni said...

I know the quiz is pretty confusing on the bottom part that is..x) i didn't get the last question.. -__-" pretty annoying of me..but hope i got a worthy mark and I hope for the best to everyone..

I'LL SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW ! REMEMBER BRING YOUR CALCULATOR INCASE FOR ACTIVITIES!

3:37 p.m., September 16, 2007  
Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks for reminding us! ;)

8:18 p.m., September 18, 2007  
Blogger Sandeep said...

I think Lloyd needs a round of applause.

8:39 p.m., September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home