Thursday, September 13, 2007

Banking Forms


hey you guys ! this is the lesson for COMR2S(03), we learned how to do cheques today, and some other stuffs. Ms.Armstrong thought us how to sign a cheque * I'm getting confused with cheque and check -__-" * but anyways, let's go back.. Ms.Armstrong continued with how to write a cheque without making any mistakes..well that's the lesson for today..i'm off goodnight everyone..


I am sorry if I only repeated one sentence after another and sorry about the grammar, just to let you know I'm not that good at english but hope you understand..


REMINDER:

PUZZLE HOMEWORK - DUE TOMORROW

AND A

QUIZ ON OUR TOPIC FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS !


PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR CALCULATORS AND REVIEW !!

2 Comments:

Blogger JoVic said...

Hi there!. Ms. Armstrong thanks a lot for reminding that we'd have a quiz tommorow. i'm so excited now. just kidding anyways i do played some of your games it's really nice it challenge my skill in math. you should try it guys it's really fun. that's all guys. alright have a good night. see you when i see you guys. ^_^

10:25 p.m., September 13, 2007  
Blogger Laarni said...

haha..jovic is right the games are all fun ! now I have something to do when all my homeworks are done and I have nothing to do..thx Ms.Armstrong for posting such great games !..

7:54 p.m., September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home