Monday, September 10, 2007

Great Game - DaVinci's Secret

Hey Gummybears,
Before we get into a lot of math content this year I want to share one of my favorite games with you. It's called DaVinci's Secret and it's found on Yahoo games. In order to play, you will need to download it onto your computer. The first 60 minutes is free. This should be enough time to learn how to play. After that, it will only give you 5 minutes at a time to play before it cuts out. DON'T pay for the game. This works out perfectly because it forces you to plan your strategy and try to execute it in the 5 minutes. BE PERSISTENT, don't give up just because you can't finish a level on the first try. There was one level that took me between 30-40 tries before I completed it. I'm on level 63 right now. Have fun!!
Ms. Armstrong

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home